Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 4, 2011

Kara DioGuardi: I Peed My Pants on "Idol" Finale!

She's just revealed some jaw-dropping details about her life in her new book, and now Kara DioGuardi has let us in on her embarrassing "American Idol" finale moment - peeing her pants!

The singer-songwriter took to "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" earlier today (April 20) to admit that she did indeed pee her bikini on the show's season 8 finale.

Kara laughed it up as she explained the situation to Seacrest, telling, ?it was live TV, and first of all I didn?t even want to go to the beach in my bikini let alone in front of 25 million people."

DioGuardi added, ?I hadn?t eaten for like a week. They were like ?we?ll give you money for your charity,? so then I had to do it.? Kara furthers, ?so my manager was smart enough to say, ?honey you ain?t wearing a white bikini, you?re wearing a black one cause I know you?re going to tinkle in it-you have that nervous thing;? so I totally did?it wasn?t a full on puddle it was just like a little?like a could?ve used a depends under garment right there.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/kara-dioguardi/kara-dioguardi-i-peed-my-pants-idol-finale-498979

April Scott Arielle Kebbel Ashanti Ashlee Simpson Ashley Greene Ashley Olsen Ashley Scott Ashley Tappin Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge Autumn Reeser Avril Lavigne Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli Beyoncé Bianca Kajlich Bijou Phillips Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee Brittany Murphy Brittany Snow Brittny Gastineau Brody Dalle Brooke Burke Brooke Burns Busy Philipps Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson Camilla Belle Carla Campbell Carla Gugino Carmen Electra Carol Grow

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét